HUMAN DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
Integrated Economic Development Project - Nuwara Eliya and Matale District
HDO is a national NGO that specializes in Right to Development, Human Rights and Governance. The Organization mainly focuses on Plantation Community as well as rural community in Sri Lanka.
HDO is looking dedicated persons for following positions for existing Integrated Economic Development Project supported by EU in Nuwara Eliya district.
District Project Officer
A sound educational and professional background with proven capability having over 5-10 years of experience in development field.
Knowledge and skills:
• Post graduate diploma in business or social sciences or similar expertise from a recognized university or college
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in public relations, fundraising and project / program management within an I/ NGO.
• Knowledge on human rights and social inclusion, knowledge on disability sectors is an advantage.
• Proficient in computer literacy.
• Diplomatic and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
• Sensitive to the needs of vulnerable groups.
• Fluency in English and Tamil or Singhalese with fair knowledge in other language.
• In-depth knowledge on HR management.
• Good discipline past track record.
• Basic salary Rs.50, 000 + EPF / ETF
• One- year contract with possible extension.
Human Development Organization is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from women.
Applications are called from experienced /disciplined light vehicle drivers.
1. 5-10 years’ experience as a light vehicle driver.
2. Age between 30 - 40
3. Good discipline past track record.
4. Basic salary Rs. 35,000 + EPF/ETF
5. One -year contract with possible extension.
Interested candidates should forward their complete CV enclosing motivation letter with contact details to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement. HDO contact details are given below. Only successful candidates will be contacted:
To: Administrative Officer
114/15, Robert Gunawardana Mawatha
Kandy, Sri Lanka.