HUMAN DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
Plantation Community Protection through Food Security Project
HDO is a national NGO that specializes in Right to Development, Human Rights and Governance. The Organization mainly focuses on plantation community as well as the rural community in Sri Lanka. It is looking out for dedicated persons to be appointed to the following positions for short term basis (5 months) in the Plantation Community Protection through Food Security Project, supported by CFLI in Kandy district.
Post of Logistic Assistant – 1 Vacancy – short term basis
A sound educational and professional background with proven capability, having over 5 years experience in development field.
Knowledge and skills:
- Graduate or diploma in business or social sciences or similar field from a recognized university or college.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in public relations, fund raising and project/ program management in an I/ NGO.
- Knowledge on gender, human rights social inclusion. Knowledge on disability sectors is an advantage.
- Proficiency in computer literacy and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sensitive to the needs of vulnerable groups.
- Fluency in English and Tamil or Sinhalese
- Salary Rs.40,000 with EPF / ETF.
Human Development Organization is an employer providing equal opportunity to female and male and welcomes applications particularly from women Candidates.
Interested candidates should forward their complete CV enclosing motivation letter with contact details to reach us 31st August 2022. The internal employees of HDO can forward their CVs directly to the organization. Only the successful candidates will be contacted. HDO’s decision will be final.
To: Administrative Manager.
Human Development Organization (HDO).
114/15, Robert Gunawardana Mawatha