HUMAN DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
Plantation Community Protection through Food Security Project supported by the UNOPS
Nuwara Eliya District
HDO is a national NGO that specializes in Right to Development, Human Rights and Governance. The Organization mainly focuses on plantation community as well as the rural community in Sri Lanka. It is looking out for dedicated persons to be appointed to the following positions for a short term period (5 months) in the Plantation Community Protection through Food Security Project, supported by UNOPS in Nuwara Eliya district.
Post of Project Officer – 1 Vacancy
A sound educational and professional background with proven capability, having over 5 years experience in development field.
Knowledge and skills:
- Graduate or diploma in business or social sciences or similar field from a recognized university or college.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in public relations, and project/ program management in an I/ NGO.
- Knowledge on food security, gender, human rights social inclusion. Knowledge on disability sector is an advantage.
- Proficiency in computer literacy and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Tamil and English or Sinhalese.
- Salary Rs.40,000 with EPF / ETF.
To: Administrative Manager.
Human Development Organization (HDO).
114/15, Robert Gunawardana Mawatha